TBD

TBD on Ning

I couldn't find it. Let's do it again.

Tags: thinking

Views: 8653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Never did understand the desire to do all that.

As a kid Bob, I was... what's the word, quiet maybe? Never smoked, drank, never got in trouble. But I was sad and depressed pretty much my whole childhood. When I turned 19, I guess I decided I didn't want to be that person, so I experimented trying to find out who I wanted to be. 

that's what makes me exercise the Elliptical and Gazelle have cup holders for beer.

No wonder I never lose weight, but i am strong. When i do the Total Gym i set the beer nearby on a stool in easy reach.

What's a linkedin?

I write all my passwords on my palm so I don't forget 'em.

I never can remember passwords.

I think evryone that gets junk mail is a way to keep the garbage man employed.

90% of my trash is junk mail.

does anyone think if I rake 20 bags of leaves that I don't have to do the Ellitpcal

and Total Gym tonight?

Does leaf raking qualify as quality exercise?

Beth,The American Council for Fitness and Nutrition estimates that the average person burns an average of 150 calories by raking leaves for half an hour.
The American Association of Retired People sets the number slightly lower, saying it is possible to burn 240 calories an hour, or 120 calories for half an hour of raking.

Read more: Calories Burned Raking Leaves | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_5379665_calories-burned-raking-leaves.htm...

Just got a yoga DVD, wish me luck.

Why do I feel as though I'm accomplishing something just by emptying out my DVR ?

When i do the Elliptal for an hour it is  about  400 calories, so the machine says.

So if i rake leaves and bag them for 3 hours, carry the heavy bags to roadside how many calories is that?

To me it seems it like a close call.

So I think if I rake leaves or shovel 3 feet of snow like last winter for a few hours,

I can take a night off of doing the Elliptical and / or Total gym.

What do you think?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service