TBD

TBD on Ning

I couldn't find it. Let's do it again.

Tags: thinking

Views: 8653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tip O'Neill?
I think God may have been the first to say Geez. It's how he called his son when his son was a boy playing outdoors.
Larry...I think U should be afraid if there is a storm in your area--that includs some lightnings.
Thanks for posting this link Aggie.
Jeez Larry. I thought you were struck by lightning two comments ago.
I saw a dead skunk on RT 33.
Can you imagine growing up as the brother of Jesus?!!!? I mean the pressure that follows a saying like..."Why can't you be more like your brother?!!!?"
I don't know but it seems to me that if you get yourself nailed to a couple pieces of wood, you can't be much of a carpenter. Hopefully his brother took up a more honest and less dangerous profession like being a shepherd.
Yeah--well the brother couldn't come back from the dead like Jesus did. That was quite the accomplishment.
Yeah--well I apologize if I offended your Christian sensibilities. I don't subscribe to the tenets of a subjugative dogma.
How much pressure would there be growing up with everybody telling you that you were King of the Jews? Pretty high expectations of you, I think that would be a lot of pressure for a kid.
Some of Bubba's speech was leaked.

"There's a voice that keeps on calling me. Down the road, that's where I'll always be. Every stop I make, I make a new friend. Can't stay for long, just turn around and I'm gone again. Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down, Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on. Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him, stop that hot dog now."
Was that hair or did he lose produce by a h-a-r-e?!!!!?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service