TBD

TBD on Ning

I couldn't find it. Let's do it again.

Tags: thinking

Views: 8653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

kinda off blue
You could be cow sitting a bunch of hungry cows.
How do you make a rottweiler/dashhound mix? Inquiring minds need to know. So we can move on to something else.

Cripple Creek.

I think I'll defy some gravity today...
Let me think about this. Olivia relates a childrens book to a sexual act. She enjoys it so much that she decides to post her thoughts on tbd where she will be joined by enough others that she will reach satiation. Not a bad concept. I'm somewhat satisfied. Olivia, do you have any other reading recommendations?
If John Edwards won the Presidency, would he been able to pull off a Bill Clinton?
I don't care what any of them do as long as they do what's right for ME!
It's his adopted mothers fault. Really!
I avoid people whose only criteria for an elected official is how much they want to have sex with them. I mean, if they want to fantasize about humping the Most Powerful Person In The World, then just pretend that they already won the election, for crying out loud. There's no real need to potentially drag the rest of us into your sordid little world, based on nothing more than the limits of your own grotty imagination...

That's as close as they're ever going to get, anyway...Which may or may not make Monica Lewinsky impossible.
You think Monica is impossible. Way to dash my hopes. Guess I might as well blow my campaign chest on ice cream.
Be sure it's Blue Bell.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service