TBD

TBD on Ning

I couldn't find it. Let's do it again.

Tags: thinking

Views: 8650

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really like you Robbie. I mean like, not LIKE, kinda like a cousin, except for thay cute one I had a crush on when i was a kid, not like that LIKE, just like, you know, kinda little like, not to be confused wth lotta like.
Sounds like a lot of teenages I've heard. Hopefully, that is fading out rapidly.
Now that I am home foer the day, should I be doing something or nothing???
I've done my something for today. Now that I'm home I believe I shall do nothing at all.
Or not.
But if u are doing nothing--are u not also doing something, since u have to at least be breathing while doing that nothing, and there fore that is something you are doing while nothing is getting done, even though something is being done, and you are only just thinking that you are doing nothing, simply because you are not realizing that you are doing something in order to get nothing done?
are you doing something if you are watching tv?
Is trying to think of a witty something to post in random thoughts a doing? Or a non doing?
Just trying to think of a thought to be had could be something to think about...and when nothing comes to mind, that is when u know u need to do something about your way of thinking, since you seem to have nothing to think about at the time something desprately needs to pop up so that u can have something to say about nothing!
I definitely think you are right!! Maybe.
I am confused. Maybe not.
If you choke a smurf, what color would he turn?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service