TBD on Ning

Funny Headlines... '-)

And another:

Juvenile Court to Try Shooting Defendant

Tags: Funny.Headlines, Make.Me.Laugh

Views: 474

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This would be much funnier if it was the other way around.

LMAO!

TeeBubba, you're killin' me! LOL "-D
Soooo... Kooner. If I reading you right, the above headline would ONLY be funny if the squirel ACTUALLY DIED??
Hey Kooner, I didn't mean to offend you in any way. Ask anybody here, and they will tell you i'm not serious about ANYTHING. I come here to kid around, and I am sorry if you didn't catch my humor, which I admit can be twisted. My apologies.
No need to  apologize Teeb....This is all in fun and we know it.   Crop away....

Hi Jaylee, I thought it was all in fun, but my idea of fun doesn't fit everybody, and I don't expect it to. I just reacted to a someone, I didn't know, saying the posts on this thread weren't funny. The old saying "You can't believe everything you read." has never been more revelant. Are the headlines I have posted real??? Hell, I have no clue. I ran a google search for headlines, and humor, and these are what popped up. Have I made any of these up myself, hell no. Do I like to try to contribute a little humor to this site. hell yes!! I quess with the influx of new members, I should do... what ??? Change who I am? Give disclamers to everything I post? I just don't know. I guess I just apologize when someone thinks I stepped on their toes, when I really feel that it was my toes that were stepped on.

Peace, Love, and Monster Hugs! 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service