TBD

TBD on Ning

TeeBubbaDee is going into the hospital tomorrow for surgery & could be there awhile...
I just want you to know, TeeBub, that you have lots of friendship & love & support here, & an abundance of people that will be pulling for your success & recovery. You're awesome.

Tags: TeeBubbaDee

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let's DO!!!! By all means!! How about Skype? Can everybody Skype? We lose the video part, I think, when it shifts to a conference call, but wouldn't that be fun if we could all share a call w/TeeBub? Let's work on it! I can use Yahoo Messenger for calls or Skype. And if neither of those are in the majority, I'm game to add something else. Who wants to take the ball & run w/it? Lemme know!
I have a Yahoo e-mail account, but I don't know how to call on it. ?????
"Call him on your shoe."

Gotcha.

Set up a Yahoo Messenger account, Chez. It's free, & it's related to your Yahoo e-mail account. That way you & I can y/m!!!! Oh, joy!! '-) Oh, AND we can all talk to TeeBub, like a phone call, but through our computers. And it's free - even from France (at least even from England & Ireland, so I think it's world-wide). Google "Yahoo Messenger." I'm going to PM you w/my y/m id so you can try it out on ME! okay.... go to it!!
Yay, I did it!!! It worked! Thank you!

This will be fun if we can all get together to talk to TeeBubba at the same time!

....Good ol' Stinky Wizzleteats...
Good ol' Trini Lopez....
TeeBub,
Wuff, Woof?
Him and the nurses are probably having a beer bust in his room.
Morning T...hope the mending is going well :-)

Okay, first... you guys have found THE CUTEST graphics for our darling TeeBub! I love them! I'm also stealing them all, just fyi.

Secondly, regarding....
from Chez moi-

"Yay, I did it!!! It worked! Thank you!
This will be fun if we can all get together to talk to TeeBubba at the same time!"

...I popped Chez' Messenger cherry! ~whoohoo~whoo-hoo-hoo~
(that was the old Vonage theme song, did you recognize it?
I don't know how to make those cute musical notes :-p)

Hang in there, brother!!!! Rest up and get your strength back!!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service