TBD

TBD on Ning

TeeBubbaDee is going into the hospital tomorrow for surgery & could be there awhile...
I just want you to know, TeeBub, that you have lots of friendship & love & support here, & an abundance of people that will be pulling for your success & recovery. You're awesome.

Tags: TeeBubbaDee

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought I felt a tingle!!
What's the difference in those pictures? They both have sixpack abs!!
Six pack???? I know you better than that TeeBub.

Here is a 18 pack for you.

Should last at least one evening provided Larry doesn't show up.
As usual.

Heh.
Yeah. Mom keeps her place tidy so she's always ready for company when one of the gals drops by.

What mess?
Too funny Dot! Dee's knees are better. Still not great, but better. She has to head back to FL on the 13th, so probably won't be around when get out of here. But I have some great neighbors that I can rely on for help if I need it.
Robbie's my hero!!!
Did I hear my name? You need more pictures or more beer or both?
I know you've heard this, Tee, but it makes me think of you.

A guy is driving around the back woods of Montana and he sees a sign in front of a broken down shanty-style house: 'Talking Dog For Sale ' He rings the bell and the owner appears and tells him the dog is in the backyard.

The guy goes into the backyard and sees a nice looking Labrador retriever sitting there.

'You talk?' he asks.

'Yep,' the Lab replies.

After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he says 'So, what's your story?'
The Lab looks up and says, 'Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA. In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping.'
'I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running. But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals.' 'I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired.'

The guy is amazed.. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

'Ten dollars,' the guy says.

'Ten dollars? This dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?'

'Because he's a liar. He never did any of that shit.

Have a good afternoon and rest well for the big day!
Thanks for the grin Chez!
OH, all right, here you go.

And while we're in buccaneer mode, maybe Tee would like a pirate nurse?

She brings her own stock of painkiller...

Good luck, Tee!!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service