TBD

TBD on Ning

I bought a five pound bag of frozen chicken wings, unadorned.  I wanna do this Super Bowl up right.

These are "first and second chicken wing sections", and contain "up to fifteen percent solution", and are protected with "up to 8% chicken broth glaze".  WTF?  This is just information gleaned from the front of the package....I haven't really checked the back yet.

Anyway, I have a few of the wings thawing, and I thought I'd submerge 'em in some Lawry's Buffalo BBQ Marinade a little later, and season with some cayenne pepper, and bake 'em up.  I'll serve 'em at my Super Bowl party (to which I am the only invitee) along with some chips and dip, and call it good.

So, how do you make up your chicken wings?  Is it easier to just buy 'em at Hooters, or what?

Tags: I'mnoemeril

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

One of my all time favorite artists and doer of good spiritual things.  Most certainly taken at way too young an age.

Jeez, I missed some good sh*t here this morning.  And here I thought it would be more stimulating to go have coffee with the mean spirited conservatives, and other assorted locals and local wannabes.

I gotta put a social planner on the payroll.

Reading this thread is worth so much more than shelling out $2 for the Sunday press.

My cheeks hurt from smiling..:=D

For what it's worth...I had KFC for supper..it was delish.  But I did take a long look at the wing menu before deciding.  Even had second thoughts as I drove past "Wing Heaven" on my way home.  Wings must be in my future...

That's what you get for choosing mean spirited conservatives over us. sheesh. You deserve to have missed a good time.
I learn from all, not just from those its easier to learn from.  ;)
So, Stir...How'd the wings turn out?
On a par with those one would obtain at Hooters minus the hooters.

That's pretty good! Hooters is known for great wings, aren't they?

I didn't know they served food.
I thought it was their racks.....
Hooters? What's that? I've never been there of course.....;)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service