TBD

TBD on Ning

Kittycat received a clean bill of health from her doctor this afternoon. We're off to FL Friday via Bridgeville, PA and Raleigh NC and Charleston SC. After FL we're off to Dallas via Mobile , AL and Houston TX. Then we'll return home via Texarkana, TX and Dickson, TN. If you live along the way let us know, we'd love to meet you

I'll use this thread to post pics of our roadtrip.

Tags: meeting-friends

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh. Good. Thks. Larry! TSD & I like to know all is well before we toddle off to bed. Sleep tight and drive safe - love to Kitty Cat purrrrr!
Larry, I hope you'll pass along a big hug to Kathy R from me. Unlike the others, she hasn't been around here so I could do it myself!

Have a great day!
Thank you sg. We're having a good time coming up with content. Reading all your comments is almost like having you all along.
Larry, have you stopped at the visitors center to get coupons for the local hotels. They should have good ones. Next time you travel I will give you LFF coupons from my chain and you can book on line for less than half the price.
Thanks for the offer blondie. Please keep in mind that I'm a very high class guy, only 4 star hotels or better. Can your chain provide me with the kind of service of which I've become accustomed? We've been using hotwire and the discounts have been very good.
hotwire is a broker and charges a fee---a no no--Oh god===will you never learn. The hotel you stayed at last night had no star.
No star? NO STAR? That is way beneath me. It's up to the hotel chains to deal with hotwire, I'm happy with the prices I've been getting.
Bedbugs Larry, they are hard to get rid of.(shaking my head--) I know hotwire---yes indeed. We do not deal with them. they go cheap-O
Thanks, Kathy, it looks as if you made their day! What fun.
She definitely made our day Chez.
28 years ago...Kitty was doing her duty to womenhood by taking Larry out of the dateing picture--therefore making dateing safe for women back then and for women of future getnerations to be able date in safety again.
Good memory HEART. 28 years it is. I question the accuracy of the rest of your comment.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service