TBD

TBD on Ning

Kittycat received a clean bill of health from her doctor this afternoon. We're off to FL Friday via Bridgeville, PA and Raleigh NC and Charleston SC. After FL we're off to Dallas via Mobile , AL and Houston TX. Then we'll return home via Texarkana, TX and Dickson, TN. If you live along the way let us know, we'd love to meet you

I'll use this thread to post pics of our roadtrip.

Tags: meeting-friends

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe someday TBDers can plan a trip to France. France would never be the same again!! LOL.
Kathy, thank you so much again for the wonderful time. Those frog legs were delicious and the music was knee slapping, toe tapping GREAT!!!!
Never had frog legs, but bro tried 'em and said they taste like chicken.
Did you guys get a taste for zydeco while there? Love that music.
Is that the kind you're talking about KathyArlene?
Never heard of it.
Ok, we're off again. Heading to Houston to meet some guy and some woman, I forget who right at the moment. I have the address so I'm sure I'll recognize whoever it is when I see them. I may be drunk posting again tonight, not sure.

Catch y'all later.
Did your mother not warn you about strangers?? Okay, here's my advice: DON'T TAKE ANY CANDY FROM THAT MAN AND WOMAN!!

Be careful you guys!
Lmao!!! We'll try to be careful, MellyMel. We've been having the best time. Everyone's been sooooo wonderful. Can't wait for this evening.
Oh the adventures are so wonderful and heartwarming!!!! TSD and I got out maps and are thinking what a truly splendid idea this road trip is! Travel safely L&KC !!! And the bottle of wine was lovely - thanks so - we had it with the last of the stir fry (thank goodness;)!
Larry and Kitty will have to make a movie of their trip. Pru cn be the narrator, director, and producer.
I am so loving this thread....!
Give each and every fellow TBDer a kiss and hug from me..and the rest of us...;-D
Pictures...pictures...!!!
*TNX 1GL....kind of a school 'marm look but it's okay....*

What's with not sharing the laptop???

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service