TBD

TBD on Ning

I hear them whisper ''here she goes, she's off with the faeries again"

Hullo there all you would be-if you could be faeries, pixies, gnomes, goblins and elves,
that like to stay and play a while in our wonderful fantasy realm, where, just like children,
we don't need any excuses to join in and simply enjoy re-visiting our childhood days.

I understand that it does us a great deal of good to take a break from our on-going
busy lives and set aside a little time to `get in touch with our inner child',
for this is where we are able to access our Alpha mind state again,
just as we used to daily, up 'til we started growing out of it around the age of ten.

My friend Tina Volk has kindly agreed to assist me with content here,
in a very similar way we did in a Discussion called `Our Get-A-Way Gazebo'
that can be found in Mary Snowden's Group called `Spirituality and Consciousness'
here on TBD.

I heartily encourage folk who would like to join in and post their pictures, comments
and/or replies when they are happy to, and above all to have fun and simply ENJOY!

Come away, O human child!
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
~William Butler Yeats, "The Stolen Child"

This is a work of fiction. All the characters in it, human and otherwise, are imaginary, excepting only certain of the fairy folk, whom it might be unwise to offend by casting doubts on their existence. Or lack thereof. ~Neil Gaiman

Tags: Angels, Birds, Butterflies, Elves, Fairies, Flowers, Forests, Gardens, Gnomes, Healing, More…Lightworkers, Nature, Spirit

Views: 684

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in good company...!!!LOL!!!

Today I will let go of all resistance and be willing to experience what is,
and whatever comes my way.

Today I will neutrally observe everything that occurs
and form no opinion one way or the other.

It has been some time since I visited my faeries here on TBD,

so it may be time to begin to re-connect with their special energy once again

Is there anyone here today...

The Positivity Faery

To master your energy, emotions and mind there is a need for you to evaluate and review your own energies, intentions and feelings, therefore understanding yourself more fully and realising in which areas greater care is needed or greater focus upon positivity and the light. To review your energies is a positive action that allows you to release baggage, unneeded habits and belief systems. 

Essentially you are brushing away the mud to reveal the beauty and perfection within you which is naturally your truth.

Positive evaluation of one's energy brings forth positive results of growth and self understanding.

This cannot be labelled judgement as it has no negative connotations or energy but is simply a positive action of growth.

When we begin to evaluate the energies of another in the same way this can be helpful for our own perception of energy but it can also be seen as an act of judgement.

One must take control of their own energies before they hold the right to evaluate the energy of another,

even then humans on the Earth have such personal and individual spiritual and physical experiences,

meaning that as a human you can never truly connect or understand the feelings of another human due to the

journey, as an onlooker of this you can only truly support and encourage another,

rather than judging their energy believing this will inspire their growth.

There is a very fine line between judgment and positive assistance of one's spiritual growth.

We may believe even though we may not `see'

Silent Exchanges - "If friendship is firmly established between two hearts,

they do not need to exchange news."      Sa'ib of Tabriz  (c.1601-1677)

Hi, Ozzie!  Good to see you!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service