TBD

TBD on Ning

Mine started off pretty well. I woke up. That's always a good sign. However when I opened the door to  take  Happy out for his morning walk, I was greeted with a blast of heat and humidity. During the walk he  proceeded to poop three times in three different places. I sure am going through a lot of poop bags.

We got back in the RV and I turned on the battery operated fan in order to cool Happy off and the batteries are totally run down.

I started to prepare my cereal. I usually eat cereal with blueberries mixed in. I quickly dropped a new, full package of blueberries on the floor. It popped open and I had to pick up blueberries and throw them away.

So, how is your morning so far?

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Morning, all.
I'm tired & achy this morning for no good reason that I know of. Heading out to workout, so hopefully that'll 'shape' me up. ha.
Wishing everyone a great day.
Good morning, everyone. Still catching up on my emails. The weather is cooler here, wonder how long it will last?
Enjoy your day, all!
Yikes. It hardly seems worth it, does it? You can get twice that much from the same time spent on foreplay. (Hm. I wonder if this is valid for one as well as two?)

How fast did you run? You should have gotten from 550 - 1150 burned, depending on your speed.
Don't be embarrassed, I haven't run seriously for 35 years. It was not good for my feet. I decided that. I prefer walking or mucking about in the gym. Or fiveplay.
You'd be surprised. Heh. I give myself a lot of permission.
Just got this e-mail.

Subject: Help!!!!
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 11:14:14 -0700

Hello,

I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but it's because of the situation of thing right now.

I'm stuck in London,England right now, i came down here for a short vacation then i was robbed, worse of it is that bags, cash and cards and my cell phone was stolen at GUN POINT, it's such a crazy experience for me, i need help flying back home, the authorities are not being 100% supportive but the good thing is i still have my passport and return ticket but currently having troubles paying off the hotel bills and also getting a cab to take me to the airport.

Please i need you to loan me $$, will refund you as soon as i'm back home, i promise. You have my word!

Thank you
Evelyn.

Evelyn,
It looks like you should rent a row boat.

PS: Evelyn is fine here at home.
Some people need to get a life, naw they would have to work.
How has my morning been?

Well, mom had her left knee replaced about 3 hours ago, and according to her doc, everything went well. She is currently sleeping it off in a morphine haze, and will be in a special hospice for a week to ten days before they allow her to go to her home. So I won't be spending as much time here as I have lately, as I'll be over at her house eating everything in her refrigerator and taunting her to try and stop me.

I'm such a good son.
You are indeed, Snagg. Give her our best wishes and play some of your favorite music for her.

Darroll, I'm confused, is that from someone pretending to be Evelyn, or from Evelyn angling for money? Nice response.
The hacker used her e-mail address, which I deleted in the post.
I guess if you answer the e-mail it goes somewhere in the world?
She has had numerous phone calls about this from her e-mail list. (Eyelyn)

I fell in the backyard.
If you send me five bucks, I can get back up.
Money works wonders.
Great, I found some Chuck E Cheese coupons!
Did you find them under your sofa cushions?
Good morning, all. It's 4:30am here. I normally get up at 7am, but woke up an hour ago & haven't been able to get back to sleep. ;-p So I thought I'd check in here & be the first to say good morning this morning.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service