TBD

TBD on Ning

Anything about the holidays...images, remembrances, experiences. What's more beautiful than horses and snow?

Tags: Christmas dreams, Equine Easter, Happy Halloween, Happy Holidays, Sleigh bells ring

Views: 506

Replies to This Discussion

The Incredibles!

Love this horse garden and bumblebee!

What imagination! And effort to assemble the flower garden! Did they win blue? Where was the event? 

I don't know the answer to either of your questions, Carol, but I agree, this is definitely first place material! I wonder if "Dad" really is a beekeeper or if he rented all his gear. 

The blanket flower garden is so cheery, I want to make one! :>)

Phew! As I was getting ready to open this I wondered if someone had disguised their horse/pony as a turkey or a pilgrim. Glad to see it's something pretty but bucolic. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Angharad. 

New York Daily News, Associated Press

This image is from the webpage of the Xena Project--"a veteran-operated 501(c)3 that facilitates healing of veterans and their families through equine and animal therapy."

I'm thankful for the veterans and their families, and for organizations like this which use equine therapy to help them recover from the traumas of conflict. http://xenahorse.com/

Great outfit ...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016 TO ALL!!!!!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service