TBD

TBD on Ning

How about a thread where we can go just to check in,

hang out, converse a little about anything? 

here's a place for us to just...

check in...

see what's going on with each other...

catch up...

So... what's up?

Tags: What'cha*doin'?, What's*goin'*on?, What's*up?

Views: 298

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Or, any one of the following:

au naturel, bald, baredenuded, disrobed, divested, exposedin dishabille, in the altogether, in the buff, in the raw, leafless, peeled,stark-naked, stripped, threadbare, unclad, unclothed, unconcealed, uncovered, undraped, undressed...

Happy has quite the vocabulary.

Probably from spending so much time w/Robbie.

I like "divested." ..."I'm going to divest now." '-)

What? You're going to attach sleeves?

finally, finally, finally, after weeks of near hits, near misses & several emotional roller coaster rides, ducatiman & I have found a FABULOUS place to move into. Together. '-) 

It's just right. Even better than that. We knocked it out of the park. Yay!

We're going to make a beautiful home together.

I'm over the moon. sigh... *great big smile*

Congrats to the two of you Deez!

Thanks, Stir! And Kooner, it's "ITP" - Inside the Perimeter, meaning it's an intown place rather than a 'burb. Atlanta geographic lingo is "ITP" or "OTP". I love it. Love it, love it, love it. I'm really happy to be moving for so many reasons. Life is good.

I read your post below v v v & w/out details it's difficult to offer the advice you request. If you haven't already, I would suggest that you simply tell your clientcumfriendcumpsychotic that you are uncomfortable with whatever behaviors you're uncomfortable with & you're sorry you can't help/be of more help, but you just don't feel capable & you maintain/tend the business relationship that you have.

As for the game playing & particularly ambitious people you work with- I don't participate in that, and as a result I often don't win any popularity contests w/folks like that. The path I've carved out for myself in situations like that is to be as cordial as possible, but maintain my integrity. Good luck.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service