TBD

TBD on Ning

it seems that everytime you turn on the news the last couple of weeks all we hear about is ebola .. on the one hand these talkin head expert doctors are tellin us not to worry and that ebola has never collided with modern medicine .. and on the other they're gettin ready to shut down airports and evacuate a whole apartment complex because one case has shown up here in the usa .. don't get me wrong here i think an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure but does it seem like they're goin overboard just a little if these experts are sayin its nothin to worry about ?? or ,, do you think the media is fuelin this mass hysteria ?? who's closer to the truth ?? there's also the guy who actually had ebola to consider .. this guy did show up at the hospital and they turned him away .. 3 days later they admitted him tryin to say he knew he had ebola and how they were gonna prosecute him for lyin on his entrance visa .. i have no idea if he lied or not but here's the guy in the hospital fightin for his very life and all i can ask is do you think this guy cares at this point if you're gonna prosecute him somehow ?? he had a lot more on his plate to worry about .. and while nobody is really sayin so does anybody think if they admitted him when he first came to the hospital he might still be alive now ?? ya think the hospital might be negligent just a little here ??  

Views: 217

Replies to This Discussion

Probably would have helped if the budget for the CDC had not been cut by $800,000,000 during the 2011 and 2012 sequester mess. There were also cuts to the NIH but I don't know how much.
Would hate if terrorists got a hold of it ....

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service