TBD

TBD on Ning

The other day, after I pointed out my husbands...dwindling IQ, he asked me if it bothers me that I am insane.(Maybe he's smarter than he looks, I thought.) No, I answered. But then again, I avoid situations where insanity is not socially acceptable. After all, I'm an artist; I'm supposed to be insane. At least I'm relatively harmless, if not exactly 'employable'.

So folks: Do your idiosyncrocies bother you, or do you nurture them? Do you find them limitting, or are you a lemons into lemonaide sort of guy? Where do you draw your limits?

Tags: health, marriage, mental, personality

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

People who make me stressed out to point of insanity bother ever so much more then any creative endeavor. My creativity is my salvation. Take a good look around you. What the heck is normal?
Taking a close look around me, I thank god that I dont have the first idea!
Insanity? Idiosyncrities? Nope, not me.

Everyone around me seems to have them though! ;-)
I prefer to think of it more as a deep appreciation. ;-)
LOL! Orange Cat Fetish! Read up!
My insanity has a special place in my heart ,sitting right next to my inner child.....I embrace them both,or I wouldn't be here to tell the tale.
I once heard a story about Thelonious Monk. How he went around Burlington trying to test drive a new car and no one would take him out in one until he got to the Dodge dealership. Afterwhich he purchased the new car with a shoebox filled with cash.

I once heard a story about Picasso. How he was visited by an art dealer. Picasso took out some chalk and drew all over the art dealer's car. Now the car was worth a fortune. Then Picasso said let's go for a drive along the shore. The dealer couldn't say no and off they went with the wind erasing the chalk on the art dealer's car.
OH S%#$,POINT? WSGA being Normal?
Dont kid yourself. Your probably sicker than all of us combined.
I'm thinking, it's a good question.
I kind of dig it. Question is, does my insanity bother you?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service