TBD

TBD on Ning

I have noticed a couple of women on here that like to follow me around and nah say or insult me. I wonder what their problem is? Get a life.

Tags: stalkers

Views: 112

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

No worries, mate.
I don't know if I have any shadow haters...There are a few folks that came over during The Great TDB Migration that were pretty upfront and obvious about their hatred and contempt for me, my opinions and anybody that dared to agree with me.

So far, though, since we washed up on these shores they've pretty much left me alone....The layout of this joint makes it harder to keep track of who's doing what with whom...Sometimes I'm tempted to hunt them down and give 'em a hard time, but I really do have more urgent things that need attending to.

Perhaps that factor is missing in the lives of the nimrods that are pestering you. Personal Insignificance can take many bizarre and pathetic forms, y'know...
I hate you.

I'm confused Grace Linda. If these people are in the shadows, how do you know about them, much less know that they hate you? Just askin'. I am obviously not getting something here. UH-OHHHH. I just re-read your sentence after the header again and nowwww I understand. They actually post something disparaging to your post. OK, I'd just ignore them and go on about your business unless you want to keep up the argument, then confront them. Seems simple.
I believe the adage is;
Opinions are like assholes , everybody has one and most of them stink.
:) I never heard that one. Funny, Orianb. Or sad, depending on how you're looking at it. lol
You give good PING? Everyone is rushing to Q&A right now. Look out for the stampede!! lol
Mine really don't bother staying in the shadows all that much... Boothby171

That's because you take perverse pleasure in throwing apples at them knowing how rabid they can become.
Now, I would like to invite you all to Sex Talk where the fun never ends. Or over to the Q&A....where if you're lucky ya just might get a PING from Melly. And I've been told I give good PING! melly

What is a PING? pming? pmsing?
GRACE LINDA'S POSTS FROM PAGE 10 or 11
"If that is the impression you got I am sorry. I merely wanted to know if anyone else had this experience on here. I am flattered that so many people have rushed to me side and offered me support, however, I know that if I wanted I could lay these people flat. I could easily do exactly what they have done to me without too much thought. I do not feel like a victim. If I was really disturbed take assertive action. At the present it is like having a fly in your house.

I have not taken part in trying to as you say create "a self perpetuated pedestal." I am actually humbled by the compliments. I only ever try to speak from my heart. A part of me is feeling somewhat remorseful that I opened this can of worms if it has caused further strive."

MY REFLECTION TO CATNIP...
You see community this is not just one person, Grace, who said she opened it to know if it happens to others and here is yet another. It is not about me, or her, or catnip, or the new member that posted a few pages back. It's about adult bullies. Not debate, not discuss, about people who verbally attack, try to intimidate and abuse the freedom of speech. It should not be a single persons problem when the bulling is taking place on the open pages of Ning, then it is a Ning issue. Why is it any different than any other issue?

I remember when this happened to Catnip, what a lovely person to have been attacked. Discussion is one thing, verbal beating up and little gangs is the issue. Not people defending people but those who gang up to humiliate or try to demoralize another. There are no excuses for such behavior in a social setting as this. So why does it happen and why do some accept it. It does not take a college education to know when people are being mean, or trying to cause harm to another. And no it is not that persons problem, it should be a community problem. When bullies bring their personal dislike of one person to the table and attack publicly, then it is no longer one persons problem. That is how I see it. How can their be peace if people are being singled out?
This is also not too unlike another question I put to a group about people on here that are scammer or players and whether or not they should be exposed. The general feed back i got was , "NO", that you ran the risk of people being accused of all sorts of things they didn't say or do, because someone has it out for them.

So, I suppose bullies, scammers and players are just apart of the TBD package.
OOPS, I forgot something. I believe that each person has to decide for themselves how to deal with these issues. The last time I was really upset I wrote a Blog and the person was dealt with by the monitors. I have seen other people doing this to.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service