TBD

TBD on Ning

Go ahead and Byte me....Here's your spot..this is your chance.   In 141 characters or less...
Let us know.....
WASSUP?
"Where's the beef"?
"Sock it to me" ....or them..or whomever...
Have you been bad or good?
Let the dog " in" the house?
Let the cat "out"?
Keep us posted.....We need to be in the know....ya know.....!!

Tags: am I boring, are we bored, need something shiny to distract me, twitter diss...and dat

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mad at squirrels...ate my sunflower head! There's a good T-storm approaching. We had a great downpour today...plenty of green to go around here....How's that for boring....?
If it is a young squirrel. I suggest fried squirrel. Check it's teeth if it's old have squirrel stew. Wise words from my Grandmother.
I like squirrel stew....used to skin them and my dad would cook them....no problem!
Sounds like a solution to you problem and a healty meal to boot.
Don't do it Quinn. They'll never hang right again...color will be off. You'll be so disappointed.
Bob, do you think my floor will lose its patina if I wash it again? Maybe I should wait a few more weeks.
Definitely wait......too much moisture will cause the boards to warp. You might trip over a raised corner of a board and fall and break something....then where would you be?? Just wait...maybe sweep...no water, no effort....stay well and in one piece.
Ahhh, But then he would have to supply answers. Money can corrupt anything.
even procrastination.
I would love to be corrupted.
Going to look for this guys brother.....

He's got one somewhere, so look really close.
Found him....It doesn't look like he can swim....:-D

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service