TBD

TBD on Ning

breaking news!!! Congress beginning impeachment proceeding against OBAMA!!!! yipeeee

Tags: obama

Views: 2919

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well, you would probably be very welcome and feel quite comfortable at the Bohemian grove.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bohemian_Club_members

and if your into the satanic stuff they are, you might enjoy this video.

I bet you would really enjoy they're annual cremation of care ceremony where they cremate the effigy of a male child. if it really is an effigy that is?

and these are the leaders we elect? never again for me am I voting for these clowns...

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right".....seems like they're coming at YOU from every direction, Toolie.

and here I am stuck in the middle with you..

Stuck in the middle with you?  I guess I'm gonna seek higher ground, then, quickly!

have you read the comments on that RT post.

and about Damn time...

This is what he will be remembered for doing more than anything else he has done....

That is the most offensive thing you have posted yet and that is saying a lot.  

Could please point out some specific parts of the constitution that he has burned.  If you can't I would expect this to be deleted and an aplology offer to everyone here. And please don't post another one of your stupid links.

shall we start with the NDAA, patriot act II, and a new executive order http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/03/16/executive-ord... meant to take over business and agriculture when he declares Martial Law. This list is so extensive I can go on and on and on and on and on and on.

perhaps I will. Ok, but theres no way I can get a complete list of constitutional violations Obama has perpetrated.

signs a bill allowing him to assassinate American Citizens on American soil without ANY due process of Law. Signs a bill that silences dissent on public property when a Government official with SS protection is present and makes it a felony to petition the Government for redress of grievances. 

and none of this gets into things  like ordering our armed forces into Syria w/o congressional approval. That would be high crimes and misdemeanor. or in other words TREASON!!!!

Forged His Birth Certificate and his Draft registration, uses multiple Social Security numbers, Has multiple alias's, The Social Security number he uses as POTUS is for a person born in New Hampshire 118 years ago. This list is so extensive and so provable it's absolutely amazing anyone would be offended by it's vetting. Go look it up. This man is doing nothing short of selling America out to a global Government for the purposes of enslavement of the American people.

You want actual bills for these? go look em up

www.opencongress.org.

or simply look the executive orders over.

He's not only torching the constitution, he's torching the bill of rights right along with it...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service