TBD

TBD on Ning

A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer. 

His friend says: “Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man.” 

The man then replies: “Yeah, well we were married 35 years.”

Tags: Gender, jokes

Views: 906

Replies to This Discussion

During his wedding rehearsal, the groom approached his pastor with an unusual offer. "I'll give you $100 if you'll change the wedding vows, and leave out the 'love, honor, obey, and forsake all others' part." He pressed a $100 bill in the pastor's hand and walked away with a satisfied smile.
On the day of the wedding, the groom was feeling pretty pleased when the pastor got to the part where the vows are exchanged. The pastor looked him in the eye and asked, "Will you promise to bow before her, obey whatever command she gives, fulfill her every wish, serve her breakfast each morning, and swear before God that you'll not look at another woman as long as you both shall live?"
The groom gulped and looked astonished, but he finally said "Yes" in a tiny voice. He then leaned in toward the pastor and whispered, "I thought we had a deal?"
The pastor pressed the $100 bill back into his hand and whispered in return, "She made me a much better offer."

Jeff’s blind date with Suzanne was bad from the start—in short, they loathed each other. Fortunately, Jeff had asked his friend to call him so he’d have an excuse to leave if the date wasn’t going well. When his friend called, Jeff pretended to be in shock. “I have to leave,” Jeff said to Suzanne. “My aunt just died.” “Thank God,” Suzanne replied. “If yours hadn’t, mine would’ve had to.”

A wife comes downstairs before a dinner date with her husband. “Do I look fat in this dress?” the wife asked. “Do I look dumb in this shirt?” the husband replied.

Ladies, don't be nosy. It's bad for your husband's health! Two days ago I looked at my hubby's cell and saw various calls from Miss Piggy! I dialed and MY cell rang! Poor man's in hospital unconscious for the last 2 days!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service