TBD

TBD on Ning

Aggie's Discussions (7,541)

Discussions Replied To (245) Replies Latest Activity

"There was a farmer who had many pigs. One day someone went to the farm and asked the…"

Aggie replied 7 hours ago to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

72 7 hours ago
Reply by Aggie

"Teacher: "What's the difference between 'He cleans the plate' and 'The plate is clea…"

Aggie replied 12 hours ago to Battle of the sexes

181 12 hours ago
Reply by Aggie

"A woman goes to a counselor, worried about her husband's temper. The counselor asks…"

Aggie replied yesterday to Battle of the sexes

181 12 hours ago
Reply by Aggie

"A young lady came home from a date looking rather sad. She told her mother, "Arthur…"

Aggie replied on Monday to Battle of the sexes

181 12 hours ago
Reply by Aggie

"On the outskirts of a small town, there was a big, old pecan tree just inside the ce…"

Aggie replied on Saturday to THE FUNERAL

6 on Saturday
Reply by Aggie

"As a guitarist, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked by a funeral director to play…"

Aggie replied on Saturday to THE FUNERAL

6 on Saturday
Reply by Aggie

"A farmer was sitting in the neighborhood bar getting drunk. A biker came in and aske…"

Aggie replied on Saturday to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

72 7 hours ago
Reply by Aggie

"A young man applied for a job at a new factory being built in a nearby town. He ente…"

Aggie replied on Saturday to Jobs for Retirees

10 on Saturday
Reply by Aggie

"Waiter: How would you like your steak cooked, sir? Me: Like winning an argument with…"

Aggie replied on Saturday to Battle of the sexes

181 12 hours ago
Reply by Aggie

"His name was Bubba, he was from Mississippi ... And he needed a loan, So ... he walk…"

Aggie replied Jan 8 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

72 7 hours ago
Reply by Aggie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service