TBD

TBD on Ning

Aggie's Discussions (9,080)

Discussions Replied To (405) Replies Latest Activity

"In church Sunday morning a preacher said, "Anyone with 'special needs' who wants to…"

Aggie replied on Thursday to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

143 on Thursday
Reply by flipper

"I was at the checkout of a local Walmart. The cashier rang up $46.64 charges. I gave…"

Aggie replied on Wednesday to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

143 on Thursday
Reply by flipper

"She was a hard working woman and determined to keep the ranch, but knew very little…"

Aggie replied on Wednesday to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

143 on Thursday
Reply by flipper

"A gynecologist had become fed up with malpractice insurance and paperwork, and was b…"

143 on Thursday
Reply by flipper

""

Aggie replied on Tuesday to Sharing The Joy Of All Animals

50 on Tuesday
Reply by Aggie

"One day, Jimmy Joe was walking down Main Street when he saw his buddy Bubba driving…"

Aggie replied on Tuesday to Battle of the sexes

264 on Tuesday
Reply by flipper

"THINGS I LEARNED LIVING IN THE SOUTH. 1. A possum is a flat animal that sleeps in th…"

Aggie replied Sep 20 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

143 on Thursday
Reply by flipper

"A woman goes into the local newspaper office to see that the obituary for her recent…"

Aggie replied Sep 16 to Battle of the sexes

264 on Tuesday
Reply by flipper

"I think the most important thing in a relationship is trust. Because if you don't tr…"

264 on Tuesday
Reply by flipper

""I always worry when you leave for a weekend with the guys," sobbed the pretty young…"

264 on Tuesday
Reply by flipper

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service