"Marriage changes passion . . . suddenly you're in bed with a relative."

Aggie replied 16 hours ago to Battle of the sexes

169 16 hours ago
Reply by Aggie

""

Aggie replied Sep 9 to Battle of the sexes

169 16 hours ago
Reply by Aggie

"This has to be one of the funniest things in a long time. I think this guy should ha…"

Aggie replied Aug 31 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

58 Aug 31
Reply by Aggie

"Tech Support: 'OK. At the bottom left hand side of your screen, can you see the 'OK…"

Aggie replied Aug 31 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

58 Aug 31
Reply by Aggie

"Tech Support: 'I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop.' Customer: 'OK..' Te…"

58 Aug 31
Reply by Aggie

"On another occasion, a man making heavy breathing sounds from a phone box told a wor…"

58 Aug 31
Reply by Aggie

"Directory Inquiries Caller: 'I'd like the number of the Argo Fish Bar, please' Opera…"

58 Aug 31
Reply by Aggie

"Caller ( i nquiring about legal requirements while traveling in Europe ) 'If I regis…"

58 Aug 31
Reply by Aggie

"Samsung Electronics Caller: 'Can you give me the telephone number for Jack?' Opera…"

58 Aug 31
Reply by Aggie

"Actual call center conversations! Customer: 'I've been calling 700-1000 for two days…"

58 Aug 31
Reply by Aggie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service