TBD

TBD on Ning

For your inquiring minds..

Tags: answers, inquiring, know, minds, questions, to, want

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Best time of day for me? Uh, I guess that would be early evening. It takes about 6 cups of coffee to get the pump primed, then another 6 to make it through, and by the time early evening hits, I'm sharp as a tack and ready to take on the day!...or at least the last few hours of it. Between the hours of about 630A and 630P, I'm a wastoid, a veg-head, and usually have to fake interest or alertness for most of that time. But from 630P to 930P, I'm all over it.

I should get more sleep...
late night - best movies on!
nice to see we have moved!
I like late evening. When work is over and I can read myself to sleep.
Early morning especially in mid Fall when the frost sits lightly on the grass. I watch the sunrise and as it hits the ice crystals on the grass blades nature puts on a show for me. Mesmerizing.......
Do you sleep on the right or the left side of your bed? Does it really matter at the end of a long day?
I sleep on the right side of the bed. I'm sorta compulsive!
The best part of the morning is really smelling that coffee and looking out at the sky just before the sun comes up.
I'm a night person . . . full of energy and ideas . . . unfortunately, I have to be up at the crack of dawn . . . morning requires plenty of time to get going because I move slow in the AM . . . and plenty of coffee. . . ;o)
I am most assuredly a night person.
I love night time.
The present moment.
If you are looking towards the head of the bed I like to sleep on the right hand side, to my left is my wife and some of our pugs. If I go anywhere and sleep on the other side it feels wrong for some reason & I don't know why. I guess its just a habit thing!
I am flexible and can sleep anywhere!

Rishi said:
Do you sleep on the right or the left side of your bed? Does it really matter at the end of a long day?
I sleep on top of the covers.....alone.

Sigh......

Rishi said:

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service