TBD

TBD on Ning

For your inquiring minds..

Tags: answers, inquiring, know, minds, questions, to, want

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is the best time of day for you? I prefer early evening.
The time when I first smell the Coffee
Two cups after the coffee is brewed. Then the cobwebs are clearing
Whatever comes next.
I agree totally with you Emmett. Anytime of day that wonderful enticing smell is awakening!

Emmett S said:
The time when I first smell the Coffee
As soon as I wake up, next I start the coffee.
I like mornings the best after a good nights sleep.
Jan L. Halsey said:
As soon as I wake up, next I start the coffee.
I like to get up early so I'm not late for a nap!
I'm with you....Can't move or think without those 2 cups.

CraigD said:
Two cups after the coffee is brewed. Then the cobwebs are clearing
For?????
Yeah, my first post on the new TBD. Typically I have nothing relevant to contribute.

Rishi said:
What is the best time of day for you? I prefer early evening.
I like when the sun is setting. After being up since 6 AM, working, I can relax. I like the sunset.
It is getting close to sleep time. I like sleeping!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service