TBD

TBD on Ning

ProblemAgain's Discussions (3,461)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"try this....new tab...click on the three lines on the right side of the address ba…"

ProblemAgain replied Apr 22, 2013 to this might be of some help

3 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by ProblemAgain

"let me see what i can find...i was going to update zonealarm the other day and it wo…"

ProblemAgain replied Apr 22, 2013 to this might be of some help

3 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by ProblemAgain

"and it is important....set up those two accounts....otherwise you surf in administra…"

ProblemAgain replied Apr 4, 2013 to Can't get past sign in screen - windows 8

5 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by ProblemAgain

"try safemode maybe...i am not familiar with windows 8...but in most windows systems,…"

ProblemAgain replied Apr 3, 2013 to Can't get past sign in screen - windows 8

5 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by ProblemAgain

"if you're careful of what you get and where you get it, i don't see any cons...apple…"

ProblemAgain replied Apr 3, 2013 to This Free App Makes Reading A Computer Screen At Night Much Easier

13 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by crissy

"careful bout the resetting from the default settings. once you do you can't go back…"

ProblemAgain replied Mar 26, 2013 to This Free App Makes Reading A Computer Screen At Night Much Easier

13 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by crissy

"entirely welcome. it seems a great little app and tiny...just about a half a mb..and…"

ProblemAgain replied Mar 25, 2013 to This Free App Makes Reading A Computer Screen At Night Much Easier

13 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by crissy

"they have apps for iphones and so forth too...i tried it and realized i had been squ…"

ProblemAgain replied Mar 25, 2013 to This Free App Makes Reading A Computer Screen At Night Much Easier

13 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by crissy

"does openoffice have that function? that's the freeware version of microsoft office"

ProblemAgain replied Mar 8, 2013 to Converting a PDF file to Word editable DOC File Type

7 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Kooner

"you could try one of these two that were both on giveawayoftheday recently...they ha…"

ProblemAgain replied Mar 7, 2013 to Converting a PDF file to Word editable DOC File Type

7 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Kooner

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service