Kat, or maybe it was akabukowski, once said to me that everyone thinks their life would make a good book.
She is probably right. What do you think?
Here is your chance.
Let's all tell stories from our experiences as we traveled through time.
Ahh, but there has to be rules. They will be pretty loose, but rules there must be.
1. It can be any experience that you want to tell us about.
2. It can be as short as one line. Or as long as fifty. Anything over thirty will be deleted.
3.You do not have to end the story at fiftyy lines, but you have to quit writing at the end of fiftyy lines. You can not post again until at least one other person has posted something.
This ensures that everyone gets a chance.
4.You can continue on the same subject or jump to a new one.
5. Nothing is required to be in chronological order.
6. Very Graphic Sexual discriptions should be posted in the sex talk group. You can direct us to go there if we want to read about it.
7. No one will be checking the facts
8. Additional rules will be posted and implemented as I see fit.
Step right up and post. who knows, the next knock on your door may be Spielberg asking for the movie rights.
1) Don't a lot of your stories involve you "drinking massive quantities of beer"?
2) What's a "barrel racer"?
I take it you know nothing about rodeos????
Wow! Quinn, you met Abe Lincoln?
I love, love, LOVE that story!
I never, ever tire of hearing it.
You could tell me about that experience every day & I would be enrapt listening every time.
Well, lets see, I was a little nerdy guy with thick glasses when I was a kid. I still am a little nerdy guy, but with contact lenses and a gut.
I never much thought about the future when I was young....I always kinda lived in the present. I still live in the present mostly, but find myself living in the past occasionally.
I can't think of anything very remarkable to write about right now. Nothings coming to me. I like to be spontaneous when I write. That ain't happening right now.
Maybe I'll address this topic later.
Will this rambling count against my 50 line limit?