TBD

TBD on Ning

All Discussions Tagged 'love' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why don't people keep their word?

I find this happens a lot in the dating scene.

Started by Sidney Carton

8 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by funesthememorious

This Is Your Life.

Kat, or maybe it was akabukowski, once said to me that everyone thinks their life would make a good book. She is probably right. What do yo…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

610 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by One RealHot

Love or Passion?

Which is more important in your life. I know you can love your cat or have passion for the work you do, but I mean in your primary relation…

Started by kainsworth

49 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Sandy Man

Who Do You Trust???

I mean who do your really trust?? Who would you allow to open any drawer in your house, open any door in your house or your heart? Who woul…

Started by Bob Stepp

31 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Kooner

Exciting Christmas gifts

What are you most excited about giving this year? My daughter's new friends at college, who have only known her for a few months, pitched i…

Started by kainsworth

27 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Aggie

Al and Tipper announce The dissolution of their marriage.

I, for one, find that shocking. Only the Georges Bush and the Obamas would be a bigger bomb shell. The end of an era, the annihilation of a…

Started by Mother Sanity (JackieRodzinski)

23 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by CWO3ROBBIE

Calling it Quits: When Death drags its feet

Serious Stuff, folks.Not everyone has the luxury to drop dead after fois gras and toast; not everyone gets to drift off in their sleep.  S…

7 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Doesn't Matter

Love and lust, Texas style!

The Star of the Republic Museum at Washington-on-the-Brazos proudly presents "Love & Lust: Romantic and Sexual Relationships in the Re…

Started by Aggie

28 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Aggie

Tough Break-ups

Suck, Period. My daughter is going through one now and is so depressed.She's  seeing a therapist on friday, but, she has legitimate reasons…

27 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Mother Sanity (JackieRodzinski)

"Harsh Love Poem"..

Nothing can express how you feel better than a poem. These are entries to a competition asking for a rhyme with themost romantic first line…

Started by Letha Robinson

3 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by stillgoing

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service