TBD

TBD on Ning

All Discussions Tagged 'death' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

This Is Your Life.

Kat, or maybe it was akabukowski, once said to me that everyone thinks their life would make a good book. She is probably right. What do yo…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

610 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by One RealHot

HEADLINE: Florida man dies after winning cockroach-eating contest

Lately, I've enjoyed posting links to articles about stupid people doing stupid things.  Perhaps I should use the word 'foolish', because w…

Started by EddieDingo

8 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by darroll

HEADLINE: 70-year-old Oregon farmer eaten by his hogs

Are you eating your bacon this morning?  Or is it eating you? I thought I'd post something pleasantly non-political this morning while we a…

Started by EddieDingo

6 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Aggie

Lie in Peace

A man in Utah wrote his own obituary and in it he confessed to some minor (and some not so minor) crimes and pranks.  Maybe this was his wa…

Started by Slim

18 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Slim

OSAMA : Americans to be killed upon 9/11 deathsentence

Today, news broke that Osama Bin Laden haas sent another of his 'famous' messages (still being verified by the State Dept. (there's a state…

Started by Mother Sanity (JackieRodzinski)

20 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Mother Sanity (JackieRodzinski)

Calling it Quits: When Death drags its feet

Serious Stuff, folks.Not everyone has the luxury to drop dead after fois gras and toast; not everyone gets to drift off in their sleep.  S…

7 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Doesn't Matter

"The Present Moment"

How do you define it, The Present Moment ?. Its a value we are told by some is 'a mathematical impossibility. We are either approaching it,…

26 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Mother Sanity (JackieRodzinski)

MY SISTER CALLED TODAY

She was her usual pleasant self and then she started to cry. She had called to tell me our first cousin who we had spent lots of time as ch…

Started by blondie 11

11 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by realteal

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service