TBD

TBD on Ning

Really folks, arent we all friends    ? 
Here at TBD, many of us have known eachother for years! Why have we forgotten to befriend eachother.? I just noticed a wonderful woman whom I've been friends with, yet wasnt included in my list. Take a moment to go through active members you know, and if they are not already your friends, then befriend them. 
(I'm going to start doing this just as soon as I can deal with this kid thats in trouble.) Joy and laughter to you all. And to all of you, I send my love. Jackie

Tags: friends, mush

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fromzie used to hate me.
At least you're still rock-n-rollin'! Mother Sanity
My first tbd friends were Jaki64 and RoseBear both are gone somewhere now and I miss them.
I miss the daily discourse between Dinky and Zen Dog on the original Tee Bee Dee. I also miss "Monica's Bar" where we would congregate and discuss the issues of the day and the goings on at Tee Bee Dee.

As a member of several social networking sites I have an abundance of friends and like myself several of them are also on multiple sites and we connect/communicate on all of them. I still keep in touch with Whozzo (aka Jack) on both F/B and M/S as we like to discuss music related topics like bands, gear, techniques and the like.

Being members of several different sites affords us the opportunity to network with friends we do not see or talk to on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. For that we are grateful and say thank you to all who participate when and/or wherever you choose.
Dougie, it is always a pleasure to taalk with YOU!
Likewise, dear friend.
I miss one great lady + others.
I miss a bunch of people that were on the tbd nets over the last three years. Even Mockingbird, Lobo, and Scooter.
I miss Fromzie
Tags: friends, mush

,-D

Thanks for being mushy, Jackie. I feel like a friend to most everyone I interact with here, and it's true that I don't always think to send the invitations and such to formalize. I imagine folks can tell how I feel about them by the ongoing conversations, and that kind of contact seems most important to me; that is where I take my nourishment.

I guess I do feel sad when those who have professed to be my friends leave without so much as a bye-bye. I can't spread myself over half a dozen sites to follow everyone around, so I dearly value those of you who are still hanging out here with me.
Chez Moi: Lovely, lovely lady...
I adore her too..... The best friend I've never had....Although IRL she may think I'm a bit of a bumpkin....but that's okay...I know which fork to use....:-D

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service