TBD

TBD on Ning

I have roamed all the way back to page 6 of the discussions. All Right!!! I admit that I kept getting distracted by all the goings on, both witty and serious, while I was gone. It took me a while to catch up. But I couldn't find my favorite discussion. "Random Thoughts". Finely on a random chance, I looked in the Games Dept. There it is. I don't understand. Who thought "Random Thoughts" should be in the games group? It's not fair. When I play games I have to concentrate. How can my ADD brain concentrate on a game, knowing that Random Thoughts is within a key stroke. I think all us random thinkers should rebel. If we can stay on subject long enough. Actually, I guess organized random thinking is an oxymoron.

Where do you think Random Thoughts should be?

Tags: confused, dazed, lunacy, sex, thoughts

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what're you, hanging out w/Ubu now? You're in the shadows, Ub's disappearing into the air.
You mysterious men.
Yeah, we're euphorious, etheral......like your best dream, only better. You got one, so you know...
mmm... I sure do.

have one.

....& know.

'-)
I didn't see Faye, but I know what I do when I'm alone here.
Well when I am here alone I tend to just leave.
Oh, PA, you have GOT to become more creative than THAT!
Ask Chez for ideas, she has some great ones! '-)

Feeling a little sad around the edges today....
Me, too. Have been for days, despite my excitement.
Here... I hope this softens your sad edges a little...

I know.....good message...thought I'd share....
What, the message?
MWAHAHAHAHAHa OH Ladies >>>>Major score! for the nursing home team! I used to live in Jericho, VT and they had a small chocolate factory there. So I ordered 3 boxes of handmade truffles for the nurses taking care of my husband and I. And a mistake was made so $75 has been refunded, unbelievable. These are not your average truffles, these are dark, dangerous , decadent ones. The good karma truffles handmade by little old ladies in Vermont.YUMMY.>>>>SNOWFLAKE CHOCOLATES are dangerous good, they can be eaten in volume.
Any chocolate can and should be eaten in volume. ,-D

That sounds like a true stroke of luck, Merry. For once, as you say, the good karma was instantaneous! It pays to be nice.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service