TBD

TBD on Ning

I have roamed all the way back to page 6 of the discussions. All Right!!! I admit that I kept getting distracted by all the goings on, both witty and serious, while I was gone. It took me a while to catch up. But I couldn't find my favorite discussion. "Random Thoughts". Finely on a random chance, I looked in the Games Dept. There it is. I don't understand. Who thought "Random Thoughts" should be in the games group? It's not fair. When I play games I have to concentrate. How can my ADD brain concentrate on a game, knowing that Random Thoughts is within a key stroke. I think all us random thinkers should rebel. If we can stay on subject long enough. Actually, I guess organized random thinking is an oxymoron.

Where do you think Random Thoughts should be?

Tags: confused, dazed, lunacy, sex, thoughts

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you don't like it, ask Maria to change it back. She did her best.

This should be in rants.

:-D

Now, welcome back.
good to see they let you back in. Forty is tough but being 50 is tougher.
Yeh, Olivia's back. Oh, did you think I'd left? I was just out in Utah drinking with my rowdy buddies. Read Pru's blog about it. ROWDY NON-DRINKING BUDDY

ROWDY DRINKING BUDDIES AFTER BIG NIGHT OUT.

Welcome back Robbie! It's about time I got to see some pics of you and JLee.
Are you two guys in some sort of lodge now?
HAHAHA. Obviously a lodge that would probably let you and I in Gary.
"Are you two guys in some sort of lodge now?"
Nah Stir, I just crowned him the King of TBD meets, he was a great sport about it. Larry's catching up though.
Too sweet......Cool hat....are those real????
Garden Gnomes are cool.....no matter what the 'cool' people say..;-)
Gnomes Gnrock!! The hats, that is a plush flowerpot on my head and a plushy Crown on his...as real as that I guess. :-)

Caught w/o a cap.
Also caught without beer in that huge beer mug.
I was staying in an inexpensive motel, hey the owner was nice to me and let me walk off with 2 of the retro chairs in the motel so I won't say that it was a cheap dive.........but they had the cutest retro lampshade in it...............maybe I can get that for you to wear, eh?

Think classic!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service