TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16203

Replies to This Discussion

3 of my favorite creatures.

I think "my" dogs are glad Ducatiman's home from Germany.

Happy's usual pose when I tell him that it is time to go out for his late night pee.

Think I'll read for a while before bed.

That's hilarious!

sigh....d@mned Ning formatting. Obviously I meant the pic of Happy. You reading for awhile before bed didn't strike my funny bone.

For the first time in quite some time,  I'm not going into town for breakfast, electing to cook my own hash browns, sausage, and eggs.  without a paycheck coming in for the next few weeks, its prudent to dine at home more often, I'm thinkin'.

Going to my 45th high school reunion tonight. I don't really know why. Most of the people I actually liked will not be there and many that I didn't like will be.

Ah but, At our age it is very important to have as much interaction with others as possible.

Skipped out early from an exceedingly boring cocktail party *yawn*

I have just returned from my 45th high school reunion. The fact that I am home at 8 pm probably says it was the same as Quinn's cocktail party but there weren't even any cocktails.

P.A, I still keep in touch with those high school friends with whom I was close back then.  That amounts to about 15 people out of a class of 798.   

Just got a e-mail that one of the guys that I go to Colorado with is in ICU.

Sorry to hear that, Robbie.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service