TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16201

Replies to This Discussion

Hahahahahaha!!!  You're probably in good company!
Well Jaylee, Actually I'm mostly a clunk, but there are days when I'm a crank. And beware of the rare days that I'm a cranky clunk. Is there a clique for that?

It's been closed.

Due to lack of sympathy...:-]

That's enlightening......

I'm more of a cliche, I guess.

Status: Home from a Duke reunion weekend w/my guy. We had a great time. Being back home, alone, w/Monday a.m. looming in front of me, is anticlimactic, at best. :-(

P.A. & kainsworth - so glad you two got to cross paths! Yay!

ummm... P.A.... I could really let my imagination run wild w/this one...

No doctor needed. I just did something I shouldn't have and it will take a few days to get over it.

...really? hmmm.... '-)

Stir & Jaylee... could ya'll keep all that clinking & clunking down, please? It's Sunday night & I'm trying to wind down. sheesh.

Hi, everybody.... I missed you.... '-)

Same to you deez.  Missed you too...:-)
{{{(((squooshy, big hugs, Jaylee!)))}}}

I would hug you but I don't want to catch your cold.

(squooshy hugs?)

yes, squooshy hugs... maybe I'm not spelling it right. 

I wouldn't hug me, either. omg, my nose is just running & running & running. :-P

*sniffle*sniffle*sniffle*sniffle*sniffle*

Glad to see you back d's. I hope you feel better soon. I havn't been at the top of my game either for the last few days.

Thanks, P.A.

I'm sorry you're under par, too. Too bad we're not in the same vicinity... we could commiserate together. Share some chicken soup. Something.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service