TBD

TBD on Ning

i'm a little slow, it's taken 5 days into the month for me to realize that i was still chatting in last month's thread.  but here we go, spring really IS going to show up and soon, Daylight Savings Time will be upon us -- daylight lasts longer into my favorite part of the day, but for the morning larks, it means they get to stare off into the darkness for an additional hour.

Tags: friends, happiness, spring

Views: 363

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Richard, i'm celebrating that you have full time work again!  at least, now, you have choices.  hope Sharon's ok.  do you know what happened with the celeb and the necklace yet?

Hi Lynn, yes full time work as a self employed person again.  Sharon is good, enjoying her week off.  Well, the celeb made an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel.  Sharon stayed up past midnight to watch.  No necklace.  I haven't been to celeb's website to see if there is any acknowledgement.  Maybe she will wear it when her tour stops here.  We have tickets

i'm sorry she got hopes up for no follow thru.  that just seems evil, to me; perhaps Sharon's taking it more gently, i hope so.

thanks for stopping by!

She's fine with it Lynn.  Her interest was more curiosity than positive outcome.

was planning to just poke around the house today, but got a text from a DC-based girlfriend.  she and hubby decided to have lunch in Charlottesville today, spur of the moment, so i'll go over and meet them there. should be a good visit!  yay!

Yay a chance to get out and see friends over food!

April Fool's Day!  we've made it thru 1/4 of the year, can you believe it?  wow!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service