TBD

TBD on Ning

All Discussions Tagged 'friends' (11)

← Back to MOOSIE'S CROSSING REFUGEES
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

January 2013

Happy New Year, friends! Here's hoping it brings you a peaceful mindset and some prosperity, too! Do you make resolutions?  Have you ever k…

Started by lynn

62 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by lynn

November 2012

Winter's coming....  for a few, it's already arrived, but here in the mid-Atlantic, it's just threatening, so far.  I'm not a fan of fall,…

Started by lynn

57 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by rhb1

April 2012

Here we are, can you believe it's April already?  serious signs of spring are plentiful, even tho' the weather goddess can't seem to make u…

Started by lynn

128 May 3, 2012
Reply by CWO3ROBBIE

March 2012

i'm a little slow, it's taken 5 days into the month for me to realize that i was still chatting in last month's thread.  but here we go, sp…

Started by lynn

115 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by lynn

Happy New Year, and Welcome, January 2012!

We're still here, we survived whatever the holidaze brought us, and we're ready for the serious part of winter, right?  Whether you love it…

Started by lynn

186 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by rhb1

December and 'tis the Season to be merry. Come on in!

We refugees are still holding on here.  Stop by the Lodge, come inside and warm up! Have a wassail cup or some eggnog with us, visit a whil…

Started by lynn

150 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Goldilocks46

GOOD MORNING REFUGEES! It's Hump Day, and I'm looking forward to a long weekend.

Don't tell Robbie, but we're having a beautiful day here in Pittsburgh again.  Lower humidity, temps around 80, and nothing but blue skies…

Started by Cat

8 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Robert

Good morning! Yep. It's Monday!

ENJOY THE DAY!

Started by Cat

10 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by rhb1

Good morning! Rise and shine!

Started by Cat

15 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by rhb1

YAY! It's the weekend! Means a lot to me after this week. The sun is shining, the sky is blue, what more can I ask for?

Started by Cat

25 May 21, 2011
Reply by CWO3ROBBIE

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service