TBD

TBD on Ning

i'm a little slow, it's taken 5 days into the month for me to realize that i was still chatting in last month's thread.  but here we go, spring really IS going to show up and soon, Daylight Savings Time will be upon us -- daylight lasts longer into my favorite part of the day, but for the morning larks, it means they get to stare off into the darkness for an additional hour.

Tags: friends, happiness, spring

Views: 363

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lynn, RRC, and Robbie.  Lynn thank you for starting a new thread.  A nice Spring time photo up there.

Dinner last night was very very nice.  We will be doing it again later this month to celebrate my daughter's birthday.

YVW, Richard.  I'm seeing pink blossoms on trees here, but i'm not sure if they're cherry or crabapple.  the young cherry trees were blooming in late December, so i hope they can recover and bloom again for spring.

glad dinner last nite turned out to be pleasurable!  yay!  anytime there's a family gathering and i leave happy, i feel so wonderful!  and in my experience, that's been a pretty rare thing....

So, the cherry blossoms made it this year? I used to work the Cherry Blossom ten mile run every year. The Kenyans were unbelivable. Washington in spring can be really nice, or really nasty.

Kind of miss the place; but not the prices. 

not blooming yet, Robbie....  i'm not in DC anymore, tho'

what a day.  my rent check got delayed in the mail so they posted the late notice legal papers on my door yesterday.

including notice thta payment now must be made by certified check or money order.

so first thing this morning, i go to the bank and get certified check -- this being different bank than the web bill pay bank that wrote the check, so i took cash out of web bill pay bank to cover certified check.  got the certified check. took it to the rental office where...

property manager says, oh, gee, you should have called me, your check was in the mail when i picked it up this morning and i deposited it already.

aaarrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh.

and Teri's dog is sick, so that was a $400 vet bill.  and my grandson goes to court today on a felony charge, so no surprise that Teri was a nervous wreck , which is likely why the dog got sick, he has panic attacks (the dog, not the boy).  and i have a meeting tonite, so i can't even go back to bed.....

i need a hug really badly....

at least court went ok, a year's probation but only misdemeanor conviction.  if only he'll behave himself now....

i sure hope he learned that lesson, 'cuz if he didn't the next time will go LOTS harder!

oh, and just to finish off one of the worst days i've had in months -- i showed up at the original location for tonite's meeting, and after 15 mins, no one else was there, so i left.  got home to find an email (i had not checked that account) saying the location was moved to the other pool where the team practices.  i hope never to have another "dud" of a day like this one.  nothing life-threatening, but a series of discouragements.  pffftttt!

Wow! Lynn, What a day. Your day sure made mine seem much better. I took my Happy to the Vet today. It only cost me about $160. Of course that is the cost of the follow up tests that cost $245.  However nothing else bad happened today. So I feel pretty good.  

i'm glad Happy's ok, but it sounds like this might have been a sick visit, not just a time-to-update-immunizations trip?

thanks for your sympathy, Robbie!

((((((Lynn))))))

thank you, Goldilocks, and thanks for stopping by....

today was better, and the hot tub is fixed, hooray!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service