TBD

TBD on Ning

All Discussions Tagged 'politics' (45)

← Back to Left Wing Politics
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Health care vote pays off for Colorado Democrat

Betsy Markey Sets Fundraising Record In First Quarter; Over Half Came After Health Care VoteEmbattled Colorado Congresswoman Betsy Markey (…

Started by Vernon Windsor

1 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Madhatterat60

Barack, Boehner, and the prophetic Brooks

Some people seem to be having difficulty understanding what the racial dynamics are surrounding the Obama presidency and the Tea Party oppo…

3 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by jacquin

Marco Rubio gets schooled

I think this is a point that has to be made. People who love this country very often have different points of view. Marco Rubio gave voice…

8 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Pacis Dream

Challenge to GOP: Condemn the violence

Leonard Pitts Jr. wrote an editorial that bears reading. Hi, boys and girls! As a public service, I've prepared the following statement for…

24 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by brujo

Are Republicans Mean?

Last spring, I posed this question on the old TBD site. It generated a lot of debate, some of it serious, some of it ridiculous. In the cou…

87 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Vernon Windsor

Eric Cantor's statement vs his actions and rhetoric

I came across a story today online which follows below. I had a strong reaction to what I read. What is yours? At a press conference on Th…

10 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Madhatterat60

Or put another way...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGddTeLCVPw&feature=player_embedded(Strong language and adult subjects)

1 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by jacquin

An open letter to conservatives...

I found this letter written by American Dad (Russel King) that I think we should all read. I think it is thought provoking (and sort of fun…

6 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by James Worede

Racial attitudes revealed by Fox News in Obama interview

"Here is how racism finds expression in the United States in the 21st century. You can tell it is racism because the only thing that has ch…

88 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Vernon Windsor

Tea Party Movement and the Ku Klux Klan

My friend Dexter South gave me permission to share this post he had written with the group as he doesn't spend much time here anymore. Dext…

56 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Pacis Dream

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service