TBD

TBD on Ning

All Discussions Tagged 'America' (40)

← Back to Left Wing Politics
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An open letter to conservatives...

I found this letter written by American Dad (Russel King) that I think we should all read. I think it is thought provoking (and sort of fun…

Started by Vernon Windsor

6 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by James Worede

Racial attitudes revealed by Fox News in Obama interview

"Here is how racism finds expression in the United States in the 21st century. You can tell it is racism because the only thing that has ch…

88 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Vernon Windsor

The Coffee Party is coming...

My friend Lloyd turned me on to this growing movement called the Coffee Party. Here is the web site.http://coffeepartyusa.com/What follows…

62 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Maggie Mae

Tea Party Movement and the Ku Klux Klan

My friend Dexter South gave me permission to share this post he had written with the group as he doesn't spend much time here anymore. Dext…

56 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Pacis Dream

Close your eyes...imagine the Republicans won the white house.

The bank bailout (TARP) never happened. Neither did the Recovery Act (stimulus bill).President McCain vetoed them, calling them"big governm…

12 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Vernon Windsor

How Republicans stifle government and as a result, increase terrorism and aid Al-Qaida

It seems to me more than apparent now that the Republican party has revealed itself to be far more concerned with scoring political points…

11 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Vernon Windsor

Is that hand holding the gun to our head, our own?

The American people, I believe, are responsible for allowing their government to be co-opted by money, corporations. The progression toward…

12 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Bull

State of the Union speech...

I can't believe no one has had anything to say in this group about the SOTU speech. I found it quite entertaining and instructive on a coup…

13 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Rhon91

The National Parks...

I hope you all will take the time to see the Ken Burns series "The National Parks," which airs this next week on PBS. It's going to be wond…

10 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Vernon Windsor

A message from Mitch Stewart, Organizing for America

Last week, Republican Senator Jim DeMint made it pretty clear why the opponents of health care reform are fighting so hard. As he told a sp…

Started by ZenDog

10 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by no1toolmkr

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service