TBD

TBD on Ning

All Discussions Tagged 'America' (40)

← Back to Left Wing Politics
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mississippi town segregates prom

Gay students over here, straight ones over there in Fulton, Miss. Remember Constance Miller, who wanted to wear a tux and take her girlfrie…

Started by Vernon Windsor

9 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by jacquin

Not satisfied with U.S. history, some conservatives are rewriting it

By Steven Thomma | McClatchy NewspapersWASHINGTON — The right is rewriting history.The most ballyhooed effort is under way in Texas, where…

16 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by caseyjo

Former Cherokee Chief Wilma Mankiller Dead at 64 - Extraordinary Woman

Former Cherokee Chief Wilma Mankiller has died at age 64. She was Chief of the Cherokee Nation from 1985 to 1995. She was awarded and well…

2 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Vernon Windsor

Christian militia suspects charged with plotting to kills cops.

ADRIAN, Mich. (AP) — Federal agents conducted raids over the weekend in Indiana, Michigan and Ohio and arrested at least three people, the…

33 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by John Turberville

Barack, Boehner, and the prophetic Brooks

Some people seem to be having difficulty understanding what the racial dynamics are surrounding the Obama presidency and the Tea Party oppo…

3 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by jacquin

Marco Rubio gets schooled

I think this is a point that has to be made. People who love this country very often have different points of view. Marco Rubio gave voice…

8 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Pacis Dream

Challenge to GOP: Condemn the violence

Leonard Pitts Jr. wrote an editorial that bears reading. Hi, boys and girls! As a public service, I've prepared the following statement for…

24 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by brujo

Are Republicans Mean?

Last spring, I posed this question on the old TBD site. It generated a lot of debate, some of it serious, some of it ridiculous. In the cou…

87 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Vernon Windsor

Eric Cantor's statement vs his actions and rhetoric

I came across a story today online which follows below. I had a strong reaction to what I read. What is yours? At a press conference on Th…

10 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Madhatterat60

Or put another way...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGddTeLCVPw&feature=player_embedded(Strong language and adult subjects)

1 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by jacquin

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service