TBD

TBD on Ning

Aggie's Discussions (11,448)

Discussions Replied To (740) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you know why most orphans are successful? When you ask them to do something. Beca…"

Aggie replied yesterday to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

344 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

"A woman was enjoying a good game of golf with her girlfriends. "Oh, no!" she suddenl…"

Aggie replied on Thursday to Battle of the sexes

384 on Thursday
Reply by Aggie

"A guy was seated next to a 10-year-old girl on an airplane. Being bored, he turned t…"

Aggie replied Jun 3 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

344 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

"So I was at the store earlier with my service dog. The lady in front of me at checko…"

Aggie replied May 31 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

344 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

"2 blondes rented a boat and went fishing. They found an excellent spot and caught ma…"

Aggie replied May 31 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

344 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

"A blonde motorist has a flat tire and pulls over to the side of the road. She calls…"

344 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

"So, there is a lot of talk about kids identifying as cats or dogs “furries”, they ca…"

Aggie replied Apr 24 to Child Chatter

51 Apr 24
Reply by Aggie

"While working at a pizza place, I observed a man ordering a small pizza to go. He ap…"

Aggie replied Apr 9 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

344 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

"I couldn't find my luggage at the airport baggage area, so I went to the lost luggag…"

Aggie replied Apr 9 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

344 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

"My friends and I went out to buy beer and noticed that the cases were discounted 10%…"

344 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service