TBD

TBD on Ning

Views: 122

Replies to This Discussion

thats a lotta quotes .. made me think of a game we could try .. we're all old enough to remember a ,lot of old movies .. lets test our memories .. i'll put up a quote and whoever guesses the movie it was from gets to make the next movie quote .. 

but i tried didn't i ?? godammit at least i did that..  

"One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" ?

"Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload'a dimes !"

blazin saddles .. 

don't call me ratso man .. i hate it when you call me ratso 

Midnight Cowboy

My biological clock is tickin'...

"My Cousin Vinny" ?

"Now what are you two pud-knockers gonna have ? Huh ?"

(By the way...We were looking at new garages at a local business few weeks ago, and the salesman we spoke with turned out to be Joe Pesci's first cousin - The spitting image of him. Right down to a massive pinky ring.)

the right stuff .. 

i'll have what she's havin .. 

"When Harry met Sally".

"Goddamn-dipshit-Rodriguez-gypsy-dildo-punks !"

"Midnight Cowboy"

"You want to find an outlaw, hire an outlaw. You want to find a Dunkin' Donuts, call a cop."

raisin arizona .. 

thats not your vagina thats your asshole .. that happens about 5 times a day .. 

"Knocked Up"

"You gonna give me my car, or do I gotta go to your house and shove your dog's head down the toilet ?"

Ah. Too easy. I taught this book every year for the past five years to really really slow kids.  Makes me cry everytime Chief picks up that water fountain, throws it through the window and goes loping off through the field.  That music, that freedom, the conquering ones fears spoke to me.  One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

"I know it was you _________.  You broke my heart."

Freddo - "The Godfather, Pt II"

If god could do the things we can do, he'd be a happy man !"

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service