TBD

TBD on Ning

This is completely just for laughs.... Do NOT think of posting anything serious or thought provoking here...EVER!

http://youtu.be/nGeKSiCQkPw

I mean it...... :-)

Tags: dead thread, key holder, roflmao, tickle me please

Views: 16228

Replies to This Discussion

Letter home from school...

Dear Dad,

$chool i$ really great. I am making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying very hard. With all my $tuff, I $imply can't think of anything I need, $o if you would like, you can ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.

Love,
Your $on.

A week later..... a letter from "home"

Dear Son,

I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.

Love,
Dad

copying this one to Ducatiman, who has one son in college & another on the way. '-)

Did you hear about the dyslexic couple who couldn't have oral sex? They kept trying to do 96.

A blonde came to town with her dog, tied it under the shade of a tree and headed into a restaurant for something cold to drink. Twenty minutes later, a policeman entered the restaurant and asked:

“Who owns the dog tied under that tree outside?”

The blonde said it was hers.

“Your dog seems to be in heat,” the officer said.

The blonde replied:

“No way. She's cool 'cause she's tied up under that tree.”

The policeman said:

“No, you don't understand. Your dog needs to be bred.”

“No way,” said the blonde:

“My dog doesn't need bread. She isn't hungry 'cause I fed her this morning.”

The exasperated policeman said:

“You still don't understand. Your dog wants to have sex!”

The blonde looked at the cop and said:

“Well, go ahead. I always wanted a police dog.”

That has me LOL.

HaHaHa!

A man walked into a bar and sat down, and ordered a beer. As he sipped the beer, he heard a soothing voice say "nice tie!" Looking around, he noticed that the bar was empty except for himself and the bartender at the end of the bar. A few sips later the voice said "beautiful shirt".
At this, the man called the bartender over. "Hey...I must be losing my mind," he told the bartender. "I keep hearing these voices saying nice things, and there's not a soul in here but us."
"It's the peanuts," answered the bartender.
"Say what?"
"You heard me," said the barkeep. "It's the peanuts ... they're complimentary."

Funny Quinn

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service