TBD

TBD on Ning

Why don't they make Valentine's Day cards for

"I think I like you but it's too soon to tell."

How about " I like you and want to get to know more about you before I take the plunge, get divorced, pay alimony, child support and go through hell for the rest of my life, wondering what I may have done wrong or what I could have done to make it better." Love hurts, sometimes..

Would you be my virtual Valentine?

Tags: cards, hearts, valentines

Views: 973

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My current Virual Valentine is playing hard to get this year.  I think she my want dinner, so that would not make her vitual anymore.  No applicants so far.

Adolf was a vegetarian.

Are there any Valentines for the ladies to send to guys who are afraid of commitment?

U-h-h-h-h-h-h, not that I am one of those kind of guys.........u-h-h-h-h-h-h, no, certainly not me.......

8-\

You are fearless.....right??

When I was a teenager I had a frenzied infatuation with a girl on the outer boundaries of my circle of friends. However I just couldn't convince myself to approach her and express my feelings. Around Valentine's Day I had her and a few of my friends in my car...I think we got together to go to some store opening. The next day I found a Valentine card addressed to me ( the envelope said 'To Dave' and had a hand drawn heart with an arrow going through it ) in the back seat of my car.

I opened it up and read a passionate outpouring of her love for me and the hope that we would always be together. It was signed Karen, with flowers encircling her name. I put on a pair of my best bell bottoms, shaved, got a haircut, and took the card to her house - my heart pounding with anticipation. When she answered the door, I was grinning like a jackass, thinking that in a few moments I would be melting in her embrace. 

I handed her the card and said "I found this in my car". She took it and said "Oh, I was wondering where it went - I was going to give it to my boyfriend Dave when he comes over today".

Yes, in my impetuousness I had neglected to consider the card might be for another one named Dave.

I don't suppose they make a Valentine's Day card for the way I felt that day.

It was great till you got to her house though.

Would you be my virtual Valentine? Taking applications again this year.

Would spaghetti dinner at credit union annual stockholders meeting be a great Valentines date? Costs a dollar per person.

Absolutely, Aggie no K!  Nothing says "I don't want to commit" better than a dollar dinner!  ;-0

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service