TBD

TBD on Ning

OKAY....SINCE WE'RE ON THE TOPIC..

WHAT'S NOT LOST IT'S USEFULNESS...

WHAT DO YOU HAVE HANGING OUT IN THE KITCHEN DRAWER OR IN YOUR TOOLBOX THAT YOU CANNOT DO WITHOUT?

NEVER MIND THE INTERNET OR YOUR CELLPHONE...

JUST THE EVERYDAY TOOL THAT MAKES LIFE JUST A TAD EASIER...

Tags: screwdriver, use a hammer, when in doubt

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

Credit cards.....fortunately or unfortunately as the case may be..
Wire strippers

Ridiculously expensive ink cartridges.

You would think someone would have come with something better and less expensive by now.

Right you are.  The money is made on the accessories....and they're very rarely, if ever on sale.

Recently I  had to replace my 8 year old Canon printer. Got a good on-line discount on a Canon scanner/printer. I like the way it works....am happy with it....BUT the ink cartidges are half the size and cost 2 dollars more than the old one. Not only that, but....this new printer simply will not make a good print on anything but Canon paper. The first print I ran was awful, as was the subsequent ones. I ran all the diagnostics, wasting ink and paper and finally called Canon support and was told the new machines are "engineered to give quality results with Canon paper and ink. So, I bought some Canon paper and now I get great prints. Their ink is expensive.....their paper isn't.

My old printer would print on a candy wrapper...this one won't. 

More and more and in so many ways we are becoming slaves to to the giant box stores and the corporations that support them.

I bring back the old cartridges & get points & at the end of the year cash the points in for more ink....My printer has a quick print setting which allows the printer to use less ink..it helps....I wait till office depot has a sale on ink & I use coupons & look for rebates...right now I have a spend 50.00 dollars & get a gift card for 15.00 which I will use for ink the next time I need some...I end up spending very litle on ink all n all.
That is like popcorn at the movies. It is how they make their profits.
Jack plane
I give up...
Wood workers tool, Miss Q.
History Books

Well let's hope not.

Apparently, they are in Michelle Bachmann's world.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service