TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11841

Replies to This Discussion

Breakfast, dinner, supper......repeat every day....it's simple, even a cave man can do it.

Do I look like a caveman??????

Dunno....never seen you.....but I doubt it.
I need a giant fix of Pad Thai. One of my co-workers brings around a menu for us at lunch time - he sends his wife the order - she cooks everything up and he goes home to pick it up. All home made Thai dishes - she must love to cook!!!!!!
I'll be there, funes.
I had half of a hamburger for breakfast. Caleb leaves all sorts of stuff in the fridge and I usually eat it. there is some chicken in there for lunch.
Chinese takeout.

Rerun of last night....'prolly not tomorrow night.

I'm thinking I'd like to make a road trip to Corbin, Kentucky, to pay homage to Col. Sanders.

Not this weekend, though.

turkey potpies

We "met the parents" today... my parents. And they cooked a great meal...

Rib Eyes on the grill, salad, baked potatoes, deviled eggs, sauteed mushrooms & then fresh fruit salad & Snickerdoodles for dessert. Wow. It was great.

...and, btw... ducatiman knocked it out of the park - they loved him. '-)

Before I'm anywhere near thinking about an evening meal, I'm gonna head into town to the yuppie coffee place and catch the tail end of the mean spirited conservatives hour of grumbling and dark thoughts.  Then I'll get a few groceries and head back home, to ponder for several hours on what to eat tonight.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service