TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11844

Replies to This Discussion

Butter garlic shrimp and broccoli.
I just returned from dinner and I ate a ham sandwich. Not very interesting is it?
Sometimes a ham sandwich hits the spot, PA.

mr. hottie & I cooked together @ his place tonight. It was so enjoyable. We had chicken, pan seared then baked, mashed potatoes & sauteed Baby Portobellos, garlic & onions. mmm... just right.
Cowboy flew da coop and I had left overs....but some very fond memories....;-)

Quin...sorry about the rain and the lost supper....THAT sounded like it could have been wonderful!!!

Dear d's.....good company..good food...what's for breakfast? ;-]
ah, Jaylee, I'm afraid we've had our Sunday night parting & it's up @ 5am for me in the morning & off to a new week @ work. So breakfast will be my usual cheese toast on the fly. ;-p
Pru and I went to a Mexican Restaurant this eve. She had the Taco salad and I had Shrimp Diablo. The Shrimp were wraped in bacon and cheeze. rice and beans on the side. The shrimp were on a bed of sauteed onions. Great food.
My little white Church fried 1/2 ton of fish on Sunday. I bought all the leftovers. I will eating fish for a while.
I had the greasy fish/french fries basket at a neighborhood bar near work last night. Yum!
Caleb and I are in the Smokey Mountains home of beautiful views, cheesey musical shows and massive buffets, I will need new clothes when we get home on Sunday. Caleb has already eaten prime rib three times and we have only been here two days. I on the other hand have eaten healthy foods in very large quantities
I'm tired. Could someone make supper for me, please?
Sorry, I'm booked. The fiancee had surgery yesterday, and I'm going out to get her fave comfort food - Seafood Soba Udon noodles and Sweet Potato sushi.
I hope your S/O is doing okay Snagg. You are good to feed her!
I had a beef pot pie. Don't gag....it was quite good....cheap too!
I'm not as keen on cooking anymore like I used to be when I had a family. I miss it. It was a very creative time for me and I enjoyed it. Even if they used to look at me like I've made poison......(little ingrates, including my ex). Lucky for them I let them suffer through a bowl of cereal if they put up too much of a fuss.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service