TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11844

Replies to This Discussion

OMG. Dinner Party @ Outback. I had...
Bloomin' Onion.... Fried Mushrooms.... something on bruschetta....something on homemade potato chips... bread.... rolls.... coconut shrimp...loaded baked potato.... key lime pie.... chocolate chip cheesecake.... & donuts. Oh, and Green's dubbel dark Belgian beer.
I think that's it.
I'm going back to my food induced coma now...
Liquid bread tonight, watching the Aggies on ESPN.
And our Cholesterol level is..........?
Chicken Tacos
Turkey Potpies
Several nights ago I tried my first Rachel sandwich. Does that count?
Salmon with a wine/lime/caper sauce and green peas.......and a big glass of wine.
Last night we went to Tony B's Fresh Burgers and Fries. I ate a hamburger and Caleb had a grilled cheese with fries. Tony B makes excellent burgers.
Better than 5 Guys? Yum!
Never had 5 Guys but it would be hard to beat Tony B's
Tropical Storm Nicole dumped copious amounts of rain on Manayunk and flooding ensued…

So, I will NOT be going to the Manayunk Brewery and Restaurant.
I will NOT be having grilled eggplant, zucchini, squash, green and red peppers, onion and fresh mozzarella cheese drizzled with balsamic vinegar and olive oil and served with warm pita wedges.
I will NOT follow that with twin cakes of lobster and jumbo lump crab drizzled with red pepper aioli and served with rice pilaf and seasonal vegetables.
It sounds like you are missing a very good meal, sorry. We could use some of that rain. Not a drop here in over a month. This year we have had two floods and this is the second drought this year. I have dead trees and brown grass.
I will however have a good dinner. Just not sure what it will be yet.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service