TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11844

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry to stress you out. I'm drinking wine tonight. that's what happens when I drink wine. I get verbose and others get stressed. I promise I'll stay on beer for your birthday. Don't worry about Deez. She knows how to take care of herself.

I found this Benihana restaurant recipe from a cookbook and i made Hibachi steak with onions, bean sprouts, mushrooms, soy sauce and japanese fried rice with scrambled eggs, green onions, shredded carrots, peas and some more soy sauce. 

Tonight I'm taking my Sweetie to Carrabba's for her birthday. 

Its been a rough week....I think I'll pour meself a glass of red wine, and ponder a bit on what to eat, if anything.

Tonight we had a pot of chili made with sirloin and beans and some cornbread. Yummy comfort food on a cool night like tonight.

I'm probably eating poisoned peanuts>>>>perfect lead into the I ate a peanut song . Just got back from shopping the sales. Aisles and aisles of oompa loompa cutie cans. When I got home I was just floored at how much food not me per say but the average can O food has shrunk in recent months. No more super size me portions unless you are buying large sacks of rice and dried beans. They way things are, I definitely have a stash of that going on. I have no idea beyond use curry how to cook them in a variety of ways to make them tasty but hey thought I should stock up just in case.

Made a halfway decent batch of lentil soup with the left over ham from a few days ago. Roasted turnips straight from the garden and some swiss chard in there too. It cost twenty bucks for a ham/ a turkey and a ten lb sack of potatoes a few days ago and close to fifty for all the unnecessary accoutrements just now. 

Note to self<@>L<@> Buy another turkey and ham and maybe ten more pounds of potatoes.

Pancakes and bacon tonight.....

I've got to cut back on dinners the next few days to save some room for Thanks giving. Or I'll start looking like the guy on the Q&A page.

Hi B A F ! Hello peoples, made a pumpkin pie with canned pumpkin and a prefab crust mix , it's cooling off and smells good. I put a sweet potato in the oven with the pie to bake and that's done too. Have to freeze some of the left over soup. Had a bowl of that a little while ago.

Dee's going out tonight with her neice to celebrate both thier birthdays. I still have a slice of pizza from the other night, a little bit of pulled pork left over from a lunch a Smokey Bones, and about 1/2 my meal from Carraba's last night. So it will be a little of this, and a little of that, 

It'll be leftovers tonight.....half a pass-tee and some scalloped taters with hot dogs.

Nothing fancy, dry roasted peanuts and coffee.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service