TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11844

Replies to This Discussion

you need another cup of coffee.

I'm workin' on it....

have I ever mentioned that I'm really high maintenance when it comes to coffee? must be a really good dark roast & must be really strong, hot & fresh. Drives Ducatiman crazy. He loves my coffee, but is frugal & can't justify the expense of it daily. Before we moved in together he bought inexpensive coffee for during the week & had starbucks on the weekend. I can't drink that inexpensive coffee. I've tried. I just can't do it. I'd rather have no coffee & just be in a bad mood about it. So..... I supply us w/good coffee & KIND bars (my snack staple) & that has settled the matter.

wow..... so much there about nothing. I should start a show like Seinfeld. "Deez." ;-p

The Coffee Nazi, could be the first episode.

Hey, After 22 years in the Army, I was kind of "any coffee is better than no coffee"

Still kind of am, but I found Kona Coffee, so now I am kind of a coffee snob. I never did like Starbucks. when I was working Real Estate, the office staff used to hang out at Starbucks. I would go accross the street to DD and buy my coffee then go back over to Starbucks with my cup of DD and join the group. In the RV I usually have about 32 oz of Kona coffee in the morning before anything gets done. (:>) 

@ Robbie- '-)

...I'm afraid my lack of getting anything done cannot be attributed to my coffee intake. :-P

lol - P.A., I think you are onto something!! '-)

Alright guys and gals. It's time that I get something done. Oh, I forgot. I did walk Happy this morning.

Holy crap!!!!!!   .....a full *frontal* of Deez. Is the Rapture about to commence??

Oh, sorry,  Indian, as in India, potatoes, very spicy, and with cauliflower, not broccoli.  The Indian (from India, that is) family who bought the local convenience store periodically have countainers to go of some speciality dishes.  They are resonably priced, and I find them very tasty.

As a matter of clarification, I would refer to indigenous Indians as Native Americans. 

Oh, sorry.....those  Indians. I was thinkin' Redskins....ya know Indian Indians.....the ones that were here when the European Terrorists invaded this country.

.........or as in the Washington Redskins.

My bad......

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service