TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11845

Replies to This Discussion

Grilled chicken, burgers, grilled corn and grilled tomatoes and more...
Caleb and I have been in Tupelo, MS for the last two days. Sunday night we had Olive Garden and last night we went to Outback.
Had BBQ and kolaches on Sunday, steak on Monday and back to 2 dollar fish tonight.
I had wild caught Coho Salmon, pan seared w/Garlic Salt, pepper & dill weed, & I must say, it was cooked perfectly- tender, moist, flavorsome. I served it w/broccoli & snap peas sauteed w/polenta over a bed of brown rice. Good dinner. And we're working on our 2nd Strongbows.
Two hot dogs and store bought potato salad! Yum!!
George and I had ham and eggs for supper tonight.
Ribeye steak, 6 fried shrimp, new potatoes, mac and cheese, wheat roll and water.
A can of Campbells Cream of Potato soup and oyster crackers.

Tasty!
I had a chicken and fries basket, toast, Diet Pepsi and a mini Chocolate Malt Crunch Blizzard.
George had a shrimp and fries basket, Diet Pepsi and a mini M & Ms Blizzard.
I had birds eye steamed veggies microwaved. Happy had Science Diet light dog food like he does every night. Well, I also had a few beers. And some tostitos 100% white corn scoops.
I haven't decided yet, but after perusing the fridge I think I'm going to take some turkey breast, an egg, a Vidalia onion (of course! '-), some mixed veggies, and brown rice & do an Asian stir fry w/soy sauce, sweet chili sauce & Sriracha hot sauce. yep, I think that's gonna do it.
Charcoal grilled chicken and corn on the cob.
Goldi made me hungry for a blizzard. May have to indulge a little bit later on...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service