TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11838

Replies to This Discussion

I do that quite often, Goldi...;-)
Pan fried tilapia, pork favored Ramen Noodles mixed with the last of the Indian lentils, and a banana for dessert.
Two Stadium Brats with Spicy brown mustard and sweet relish on  100% whole wheat bread. Washed down with a couple Sam Adams Boston Lagers. 
Too early to say....meeting a Polyester Boy for dinner at "The Not".
Pastel shirts with wide collars go well with polyester. Also tartar sauce.
I had a geometry honors teacher in high school that wore scarlet double knit polyester suits with royal blue shirts. Everyone called him,"the mole" , I used to call him the polyester pimpernel....................
I thought you promised never to tell.
Years later I saw him working at Toy's R Us and he had gotten married and his clothing choices were normal..........................I think she buried his polyester in the back yard deep enough so the dawg couldn't dig it up again. Maybe the queer eye for the straight guy kidnapped him and taught him how to dress,you never know.
A funnel of fish with fries, and an ice tea.  Oh, and slaw also.
Sitting in Richmond, IN..I had a big salad of butter lettuce with ham and tomatoes from the farmers market...topped it with red wine vinegar and EVOO. 
Washed it down..and I am still washing it down with Pinot Noir.
LC Roasted turkey dinner....ho humm...:-}
Peanut butter and jelly sammich...........double ho humm

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service